Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sake

My preference of warmed sake having a better taste than the chilled one is defeated by myself again tonight in a Japanese restaurant. The Japanese friend introduced two different kinds of Japanese sake (chilled, of course) to us and confirmed that the poor quality of sake can be disguised by serving in warm. This reminds me of the discussion about the sake temperature in June with K... Is he ready to come back from the down time?

okay, back to the dinner... sitting between the Norwegian and French guys, two of my favorite languges, discussing about the Sophie's World and Freud, enjoying the tasty Japanese food and sake... all and all, brought me back to my study in Newcastle upon Tyne in 1996... ahh...I want to be a student again....

1 comment:

Kai Carver said...

I came here for news about the election.

What we hear on the radio is "pro-China party wins".

I bet it's trickier than that. Some googling indicates the ruling coalition suffered from votes split between several candidates. Where is there an account of number of votes per party? Also, maybe there were other issues.

And what's this about clubbing?