Tuesday, April 27, 2004

flats

Quite impressed to see no TV sets in my friends' living rooms when visiting Paris this time. Instead, these flats are equipped with musical instruments or a full wall of books. An organ (harmonia?) sits in Mimi's living room and a music keyboard is placed in Rodelph's. A wall of books stands in Kai's flat, too, pretty cozy. Compared with us here that used to have TV sets placed in the center of a flat and occupied most of the leisure time, no TV is really a cozy idea...

arrhhh.... wanna have a flat of my own. wanna arrange my space as I wish. wanna have some rooms to share with myself...


ps. While searching for the name of the organ musical instrument, find this beatiful Flemish harpsicord in the Baroque music site. Like the sound from the harpsichord a lot, though it reminds me of a horror vampire movie seen at the age of 10 or something. I was scared so much in the theater that I hold my mom's arms tightly and hided myself in her back whenever the vampire showed up. Plus, I had several bad dreams the next few days...

No comments: