Monday, December 04, 2006

Paris to Bangkok

The 10 hours of flying from Paris to Bangkok...

-- Local time at original 13:40
The plane started slowly running; My mind was flying back to him;
Was he on the way home? Was he having a good time with Mr. Battery in a cozy bar somewhere?

-- Local time at original 15:34
The first meal was served; I was thinking of him;
Has he had something to eat? Would he remember heating the rice noodles?

-- Local time at original 17:18
The light in the plane was dimmed; I was thinking of him;
Did he take a nap to catch some sleep?

-- Local time at original 18:52
The movie The Devil wears Prada was on;
Gosh, Neigel's attitude towards to Andy in the beginning was so like his!

-- Local time at original 20:03
The movie was still playing and les Champs-Élysées was suddenly shown in the screen;
My chest ached and tears sprang...
We just walked in this avenue 2 days ago after visiting Le musée du Petit Palais...
I missed him...

-- Local time at original 21:18
Reading the book "Girls in Pants" with an absent mind;
Was he having a nice time in the party?
Would he forget me soon?
My childish and selfish me was laughing at me...

-- Local time at original 22:18 / Local time at destiny 04:18
The plane was dark and most of the passengers were sleeping; My mind was again sneaking;
Would the sheet be warm enough for him?
I missed his sheets...

-- Local time at original 00:15 / Local time at destiny 06:15
Arrived the airport and... *sigh*
I missed him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and at the very same time, I was thinking about you during all your flight, I guess I knew exactly what could be your feelings on your way back, and while packing I was keeping on saying "Yuwen is in the plane, still in the plane and again in the plane". I can tell you I was missing you, and i guess at that time we were at least 2 friends in Paris missing you....

yuwen said...

Mimi, I also miss you a lot!! Thanks for your comments. You know me well, don't you? ^_*

Wish you a new and great life with with Sylvain! Happy Marriage!!!