Thursday, May 27, 2004

Walking in the park, part 1

Promenade plantee, Paris (2004.04.23)

Just post a fotolog for this park. Yet, I have much more nice memory of that park to say...

This park is one of my favorite parks in Paris, an old elevated railway transformed into a pedestrian walkway and a garden.

Walking along the walkway with various kinds of beautiful flowers and plants (and... bamboos!! can`t believe my eyes!!) aside all the way, the bright blue sky decorated with cotton white clouds swinging at the end of the road (which seemed never ending), people here and there having their lunches alone on the bench or chatting with friends, noise made by cars and people being quarantined away down the road, all and all, made me feel like being in a wonderland. How lucky Parisians are to have such an oasis in this big city....

When entered this park, two guys passed by seemed having some discussions with each other briskly in French. (of course, I was in France!) Unfamiliar with French at all, I thus thought their talking in French cute. Kai let me know at last that these two gay guys were discussing some issues about the gay rights. ha!



No comments: