Saturday, May 15, 2004

Day trip in Paris on my birthday, April 23 2004

Kai toured me a day trip in Paris on my birthday. We visited several parks (Square Leopold Achille, Square George Cain, and exhibitions, as well as explored some interesting local and foreign food shops.

This is just exactly what I would like to experience, doing what the locals do when visiting a place, city, or a country. More exciting for me was that, all the way, I felt like being in a movie...

hmm... probably no one would understand how great it was for me to experience these local spots with him in these parks, the exhibitions in Swedish cultural center, the Ikea bea armchairs, the Tunisia snack shop, sitting in the square, having snacks, walking in the parks, taking photos, standing closely in the crowded bus... and how pity and lost I felt when the phone rang...



No comments: