Wednesday, November 17, 2004

busy

Recently, heard a lot from friends and colleagues complaining about their being busy... busy at work, study, families, relationships, life, etc. I is complaining about her work and not quite happy about her life living in a foreign country. K is disappearing and I so worry about if anything gone bad at his side, ill, accident, down time, so and so...and which silly thought I should have stopped since... *sigh*... Anyhow, is busy becoming a fancy word people hung at their mouths nowadays?

I have been in fact also quite busy these days... yet, what on earth am I busy with? let me think...

- work, working like a dog... don't know where those workload springing from... oh, and handling a brand new type of project which I have never dealed with... struggling with the project sizing estimation and yet on the other hand feeling motivated in these new stuff...

- helping a good friend moving from another country to settle down in Taipei for her one-year stay and Chinese language study... visiting apartments, meeting landlords or potiential flatmates... (this could be a great experience for my future flat hunting!)

- acompanying a colleague having an overseas business trip in Taipei for sightseeing... she is excited in planning, with my company, to visit many famous sightseeing spots each weekend for her 4 weekends in here, whereas I feel worried for my short of time excorting her.... gosh... why everything is all bumpped into each other at the same time!!!

Then, today, I suddenly realise, "hey, wait...what about me myself?" seems that I have been placing myself in the lowest priority in all kinds of relationships... I should have had my priority focusd on my taichi course on Sundays, my weekly squash time spent with my old time friends (athena and meihsin), my long-overdue assignment (which would probably affect my salary), my certificate exam preparation (should be done by Dec this year), and my exhausted and desperately-need-to-rest body...and my healing the... *sigh*...

No comments: