Monday, June 07, 2004

sweets vs poison

Fool asks advice for jealousy...

Wiser:
Love is like sweets with different fillings. When the nasty green-eyed monster jumps in, jealousy is then filled and the sweets becomes a poison...
It tastes sweet but turns out to be toxic in the end, blacking your heart, clouding your eyes, consuming your soul, and making you a real nasty monster...

Fool:
*sigh*...poison wrapped in the candy... it tastes so sweet and strong, when I try to quit it, it doses more and manifests itself as sadness, hurt, anxiety, fear, loneliness, paranoia, self-doubt and anger...

Wiser:
What are you afraid of?

Fool:
I am afraid of... I don'know... being left alone? losing the one I care?

Wiser:
you sure? you have known the answers, haven't you?
you need courage to face the truth...
and you need time to heal the wound...
understand its nature to avoid hurting yourself again in the future.

Fool:
How long will it take? I feel silly and helpless...

Wiser:
That's why you need courage.

Fool:
Ha, I am now like the lion in the Oz
lacking of courage...

Wiser:
Soon you will realize and do what you should have done...

No comments: