Monday, March 29, 2004

distorted truth

All of a sudden, my world turns turmoiled by various shocks and surprises at work and in my personal life.

A favor on resource locating for a colleague at another dept turning into a business line potically incorrect judgement. My email closing signature, with all the correspondence removed, is now used as the arrow in the complain letters shooting to my dept heads and that colleague's dept from everywhere by those 'gladiators' who claim to own the correct process... wait... excuse me...what is the definition of "correct process"? Who can judge if their "correct process" complying with other's?

Moreover, some accusations are based on a second hand and incorrect information. Interestingly, those big heads who shooting complain letters never ever ask their doubts to the email sender, who? ME! Instead, they simply speak from their viewpoint, based on a distorted truth... how ironic! This just so reminds me of our current president election dispute...

Some say that this is just politics. When you are at a certain level in a large company, you are not doing the business anymore, only politics remained... I can understand why they send out such complain letters and cause the snowball effect to strive for their "rights"... hope not, but I probably do the same if I were at their positions. Yet, is this common and a must to survive in the business jungle? If so, my disappointment will be added on the top of my depression... and if really so, is this time for my changing?????? i am soooooooooooo depressed and struggled...

sigh... the shock and arguement in personal life to come in the next posts...

No comments: